Ahuja MIXER AMPLIFIERS MEDIUM WATTAGE PA MIXER AMPLIFIERS DPR-125 125 WATTS with Built-in Digital Player/Recorder MEDIUM WATTAGE PA MIXER AMPLIFIER
- Designed for use in a wide variety of PA applications.
- DPR-125 is a 125 Watts Mixer Amplifier with two unbalanced independent Mic inputs and further three unbalanced Mic inputs alternate to AUX-1, AUX-2 and USB.
- Built-in MP3 recorder player with large display LCD supplied with separate remote.
- DPR-125 has a Preamp output for connecting to AUX input of another amplifier and a Line output for connecting to a line input of another amplifier.
- Active Bass and Treble Controls have been provided which help to shape the tonal quality of music and speech to the desired requirement.
- LED array has been provided for visual monitoring of output level as well as for adjustment of recording signal level.
- Provision for automatic changeover from AC to Battery Operation ensures continuity of program (if 12V battery is connected).
- Protection provided against the reverse polarity of battery connections.
- Ease of operation, combined with service accessibility has been optimized in the design.
- Headphone socket provided for listening or monitoring the program.
- 2.5” Monitor speaker built-in for monitoring the program played.
|Power Output||160W Max., 125W RMS at 10% THD, 105W RMS at 5% THD, 95W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||5 × Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ, 1 × Aux 100mV/470kΩ, 1 × Aux 250mV/470kΩ|
|Frequency Response||50-15,000Hz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: -10dB +5dB at 100Hz, Treble: -10dB +5dB at 10kHz|
|Output||Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ|
|Speaker Output||4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Digital Player||MP3 Record Player with USB, SD and MMC Card Reader|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 12V (12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumption||AC: 250VA DC: 5.5A (Average)|
|Dimensions||W425 × H135 × D290 mm|