Ahuja AFT-24F2 AC Operation Automatic Feedback Terminator
- AFT-24F2 is a dual channel automatic feedback suppression unit. This feature packed signal processor is designed to provide fast and accurate feedback control in fixed installations as well as live shows.
- 24 digital notch filters and LED indicators for each channel.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs available through XLR connectors and 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo phone sockets.
- Each channel has a control for selecting the filter width between 1/80th and 1/5th octave.
- Dual input sensitivity of -10dBV and +4dBu is provided for each channel, which is individually selectable through push switches.
- Each channel has separate push switch for choosing between three modes of operation – Bypass/ Setup/Live.
- Provision of a Lock switch on rear panel enables the user to keep its settings intact during a program.
- Four segment LED indicator and a Clip LED for each channel.
|Input Impedance||30kΩ Balanced/15kΩ Unbalanced|
|Max Input Line Level||+20.5dBu|
|Output Impedance||100Ω Balanced/50Ω Unbalanced|
|MAX Output Level||+14.5dBu|
|A/D Conversion||24 bit|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||100dB|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000Hz (-1dB)|
|Power Requirement||220-240V AC 50/60Hz|
|Dimension||W483 × H45 × D200 mm|