Ahuja SUB-300A 300 WATTS PA Active Subwoofer
- SUB-300A is a powered sub-woofer designed for excellenct low frequency reproduction in music programmes and other PA applications.
- Fitted with a heavy duty 12″ speaker in a painted plywood cabinet, with black metal grille protection.
- Built-in 300W RMS amplifier, the SUB-300A also has built in active crossover with 100Hz high pass filter. No external crossover is required. The SUB-300A can be driven by any standard mixer.
- Link/Loopthrough Output is provided to connect an additional SUB-300A.
- Built in Clip Limiter, to guard against accidental overloading of the input.
- Volume Control, Ground Lift Switch and Phase Reversal Switch provided.
- High Pass output which can be used to drive the top speaker without any external Crossover.
|AC Power Consumption||400 VA|
|Power Output||300W RMS|
|Input||1V / 0dBu|
|Frequency Response (-6db)||47-125 Hz|
|SPL at (1W/1m)||96dB|
|Max. Rated SPL||121dB|
|Low Frequency Speaker||1×12” with Ø2.5” Voice Coil|
|Input Connectors||LEFT/MONO: COMBO (XLR+ 1/4” Stereo Jack), RIGHT: F/XLR, LINK L&R: 2×M/XLR|
|output Connectors||LEFT/MONO & RIGHT: 2×M/XLR|
|Protection||AC: Fuse 1×3A (T 3A L)|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||W530 × H370 × D480 mm|
Based on 0 reviews